Network Security Against Hackers, Malware, Spyware, and Cyberattacks.
Hackers, Malware, Spyware, Cyberattacks, Ransomware Attacks, WannaCry Virus, Cryptolocker Virus, What's Next ???
Network hackers are becoming more active - and successful. It’s easier than ever to open what looks like an innocent email or website, only to unleash a sophisticated cyberattack and suffer the consquences of downloading malware or spyware.
Safeguarding your network from ransomware, spyware or any of an increasing number of sophisticated virus attacks should not be taken lightly. A surprising number of firms put themselves at risk of financial and reputation loss by not having:
- Anti-virus software: Up-to-date company-wide antivirus software, including network virus and Trojan horse removal
- Network Firewalls: Tested and effective network firewalls, including penetration testing, know whether your nework is secure before the hackers do
- Data Backups: Regular backups and a reliable data-recovery plan
- Monitoring: Network monitoring systems, including intrusion detection
- Security Policies: A consistently enforced company-wide password policy can go a long way to preventing problems
- Security Audits: Email and website security audits that include mobile devices and USB keys -- both of which are easily lost, which can be the biggest risk to data security
- Physical Fireproofing: Network hardware safely protected in a fire-proof, locked environment
We help our clients cut their risk by undertaking a comprehensive security audit, and then putting systems in place to minimize their exposure to potential security dangers.
We’ll also craft a disaster recovery plan to ensure that your data is safe and can be restored, so you aren’t left without access to your data should a crisis occur.
Reliable backups are the only reasonable way to recover from a ransomware attack!
Our network security services also include user education, to ensure your staff understand how to safeguard their data on their desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and even USB keys.
We can answer your security questions!
Initial Consultations Are Always Free
Email or call 604-288-4109 to get the discussion started today!