Network Support Vancouver
Solid IT Solutions provides network support to client professionals located throughout the Metro Vancouver region.
Your computer network plays a critical part in your business’ success. Every day, you rely on hardware, software, network uptime and a secure data environment to get work done. When network problems occur, you risk losing time and money -- not to mention valuable customers.
That’s why investing in a network support plan that offers regular computer system support, cost-effective cloud services, trustworthy network security and reliable IT support ensures that your most valuable technologies -- and the data they contain -- operate seamlessly and securely, so you can focus on your job instead of worrying about whether or not your tools will work.
Solid IT provides premium assistance througout the Metro Vancouver area with full service IT support, management, monitoring, and call-as-needed packages. With Solid IT network support you’ll get the level of care you require:
- can i buy metformin in mexico Maximum uptime: If you spend the majority of your work time in front of a computer, you need full-time uptime to do your job.
- buy Quetiapine canada Up-to-date skill sets: Technology changes fast, and we keep our skill sets up-to-date so we can serve your needs with the latest best practices.
- Timely assistance: Network outage? We’ll tackle the problem to reduce the amount of work time at stake - ASAP!
- Return On Investment: Network support plans are like insurance. Hopefully you’ll never need to call us with an emergency, but we’ll always make sure you get the best value for the plan you purchase.
Our best-in-class network support plans include:
According to IDC’s Worldwide IT Spending Guide, hardware comprises the largest part of a company’s IT expenditures. This includes not only your computers, but also your network infrastructure, mobile devices, servers and storage.
With that kind of investment at stake, you’ll want to make sure you purchase the right systems and support services for your business needs. We can help you assess your technology needs and match them up with equipment that’s sure to give you the biggest bang for your buck.
We can also help you get more life out of your current hardware and software by upgrading your existing machines so you can continue to benefit from your capital investments.
Trust Solid IT to reliably manage your:
- Hardware, software and network setup: We’ll evaluate your needs, develop a purchase plan and install new equipment. We’ll also install and upgrade software, and ensure your network is up and running smoothly, with as little downtime as possible.
- Licensing and upgrades: We’ll secure any software licenses you need and take care of implementing upgrades as required.
- Patches and bug fixes: Whenever your systems need a quick fix, you can count on us to patch them up quickly and securely.
- On-going maintenance: Let us help you prevent network attacks and other problems with regular maintenance to keep your machines in top shape.
Cloud computing has revolutionized the way businesses access information technology infrastructure, applications and storage, effectively increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
According to technology market research company Vanson Bourne, companies that use cloud computing solutions experience:
- 21% average improvement in time to market
- 19% average increase in process efficiency
- 15% reduction in IT spending
These benefits add up to 20% increase in overall company growth.
That’s because cloud computing, with its Internet-based sharing model, allows you to pay only for the services, applications and storage that you need, when you need it.
Hosting your tools and applications in the cloud means you can access your data from anywhere in the world as if you were sitting right in your own office. It also offers the following additional benefits:
- Scalable solutions: You only have to pay for as much computing power as you’ll use.
- Lower upfront costs: You avoid having to purchase servers, applications and storage space by renting a share of what you need instead.
- Automatic backups: You get offsite data storage, which secures your most important files in the event of a local disaster.
Solid IT offers the lowest price you’ll find on cloud hosting services.
Learn more about our Cloud Solutions.
The estimated global cost of cyber attacks is on the rise -- from $400 billion annually in 2016 to a projected $2.1 trillion in 2019.
And for an individual company, the cost of a network security breach – from hackers, thieves and viruses – can be crippling. Forrester Research estimates that if a law firm were to lose significant confidential information, costs could be as high as $35 million.
The costs also go beyond dollars. Network breaches that result in lost data can cause significant harm to your company’s reputation -- and customer loyalty. Not to mention lawsuits.
Learn more about our Network Security Services.
Why spend thousands of dollars on an in-house IT department when you can outsource your IT needs more cost effectively to a team of reliable IT professionals. We will manage your IT networks and computers systems, offer IT advice tailored to your business needs, and help you stay ahead of the game on IT trends, security and on-going maintenance.
Our support team is constantly upgrading our skills and knowledge of the latest best practices and solutions for computing systems, network security and cloud offerings so we can bring you fast, reliable IT solutions at affordable prices.
Learn more about our IT Support Services.
Initial Consultations Are Always Free
Email or call 604-288-4109 to get the discussion started today!